Favorite thing to do -get ALL the toys out of bins in her room!
Relaxing with Daddy on a weekend night
Moving away from Audrey...I love her but she scares me Mommy!
Grandma planting our great flowers!
Being a little diva - Just watching us all work in the yard.
Scarey little face ...Hahaha.....Instead of crying she now stands up and screams in the morning!
....with my favorite girl!
Moving away from Audrey...I love her but she scares me Mommy!
Grandma planting our great flowers!
Being a little diva - Just watching us all work in the yard.
Scarey little face ...Hahaha.....Instead of crying she now stands up and screams in the morning!
....with my favorite girl!
Elizabeth has been sooooo busy lately....She is crawling EVERYWHERE and standing up on EVERYTHING-this keeps me very busy and not on the computer. It also means my morning cup of coffee/tea needs to be kept HIGH because she loves cups. The naps are also shorter....which is good b/c it means 10-11hr. of sleep over night so I can't complain. We are def. settled in our house are having a blast with everything. My mom gave me a great early Mother's day gift - flowers in my window boxes. Not just flowers...but actually planting them for me. For those that know me...I don't exactly have a green thumb but it is something I think I will really enjoy. It was the best gift ever & our house looks fantastic - Thanks again Mom!
We had a derby party this past weekend and Elizabeth got to play with a lot of other little babies her age....it was interesting to see the personalities already coming out.
Elizabeth now has her 2 bottom teeth in and her two 'fangs' coming in.
Here are some of our latest pictures....did I mention that we LOVE the warm weather!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment