I have not been blogging much lately but Elizabeth has been going through so many changes. We are getting ready for the BIG birthday party this weekend to celebrate our little girl (& Miss Audrey) It is amazing that everyday she seems a little bit older...she is developing such a funny little personality & I am having a blast with her during the day. She has been walking everywhere & follows mommy & daddy around like a little puppy. She is not getting formula anymore and eating mostly all real foods. Speaking of 'Real' foods..Mcdonalds does not really classify as a 'real' food nor does it fit in any food group. BUT...that little yellow box is an American symbol for kids and my Lizzie took to it like a pro. Grandma was there to witness it and it was hilarious. I can't blame the girl for getting very excited over the hamburger & fries. The next time I post will be for the bday pics. ....
...as always..stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment