I feel like I should have tons of reasons for not doing my blog but I have none that measure up. As I sit here this morning drinking my cup of coffee...My lovely 2yr. old daughter is sleeping soundly in her big girl bed. I say it all the time but am still amazed that the time has just gone so FAST!! She is getting so funny & independent. As we go into our favorite time of I year...I have to realize how lucky we are to have her. Most of you know we are on the quest for baby #2 -While this is very hard on it is own....I do sometimes need to sit back & realize that I am beyond lucky to have all I have. I have one healthy daughter that brings us never ending joy & a great husband that happens to be an equally great daddy!
Enough of that ....what have we been up to??? Well, mostly just enjoying the weather & playing. Lizzie has a huge passion for books b/c of this, we spend a lot of mornings in bookstores and libraries. We have had some great days at the zoo since Oct. has been unseasonably warm. Lizzie loves to help me bake/cook....makes a bigger mess than I would like, but she loves doing it.
As we go into fall/winter months...I do promise to keep my blog up to date!!
Happy Halloween everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment