Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Winter blahs???

playing good together

Cousin play date
Happy Valentines Day!! I have been busy (of course) w/ my little ones just like everyone else & the time just seems to go fast...( just like everyone else) Hard to find time for my blogging & baby book updates but I am trying. I am good about picture taking. This winter has been so mild so we have been able to get outside and play a little bit which has been wonderful. Not only for Lizzie but for the babies as well. We also have had a few date nights which has been so nice! Lizzie continues to be a great big sister and a great daughter. She is so patient and kind to them..we couldn't be more proud of her. The babies are also doing well...Hard to believe they will be 7 months this month. They have the cutest personalities and are starting to be mobile.....I think I need roller skates! I am not wishing away winter just yet...The end of winter means they are just get older and older. As much as I may gripe about being home on these winter days, I cherish my warm cozy mornings w/ all 3 of my children around me! Lizzie loves crafts and books so that is a life saver! We have settled into a really nice schedule (finally) & that gives me 1-2 hours w/ Lizzie in the mornings. We use that time to do our crafts or just color and talk. Amazing what a preschool age has to chat about once you really get her going.
No privacy ...they are on the go.

Valentine Treat bags

Date night at J. Alexanders
Here are some pics. of our winter 'not so' blahs.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Just checking in! You all look wonderful. Gotta love Date nights!! They keep me going.....xoxo